09 Feb Weekend Mid-day Packages-Menus
Sunday Late morning or Early Afternoon
Ceremony & Reception
- Ashelynn Manor’s Sunday Mid-Day/Afternoon events start time is from 10:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. Mid-day weddings will be completed by 5:00 P.M.
- The event duration time is 3 hours.
- We will host one wedding a day. You will have the venue for the day to decorate, have your makeup and hair done on site (see Exquisite Reflections, on our preferred vendors tab), and ease into your day
- You are welcome to come and meet with us, your florist, etc. as much as you’d like while planning your wedding day. We will have a “final” meeting with the bride, groom & family to go through your wedding day from start to finish! We will take all of your details and document them so that your day will be executed perfectly! We want you to relax and enjoy your day.
- Our customers are welcome to come and take engagement photos with their photographer as long we are not having an event. You are welcome to have your bridal portraits taken during normal business hours so you will be able to change into and out of your dress in the bridal suite.
For Your Ceremony:
- Ashelynn Manor’s Vintage chapel or Amish styled gazebo for your ceremony
- 45 minute rehearsal facilitated by our bridal coordinator
- Our in house sound system with microphones and sound engineer
- For gazebo ceremonies – setup and break down of chairs and house sound system
- Bridal Suites in the Manor and our spacious Groom’s Cottage for your wedding party’s dressing
- Bridal Coordinator & Hostess to attend to all your needs the day of your wedding
- Our Bridal Coordinator will pin boutonnieres and corsages on your wedding party and loved ones
- Groom and bride’s names on the door for your guests to see as they enter “The Manor” for a garden wedding or inside the Chapel’s interior doors
- Our professional staff will bring your ceremony floral & light decor from the ceremony site to the reception
- Ashelynn Manor golf cart to taxi elderly or physically challenged guests from the ceremony to the reception
For Your Reception:
- Round tables & Chiavari chairs
- White, ivory, black or brown floor length linens & napkin color choice from our selection
- Sweet heart table for the Bride & Groom
- Centerpieces for guest tables from our selections of lanterns, pewter candelabras, crystal candle vases, hanging tea lights and more
- Menu of your choice – See Menu options below
- Your meal is served on fine dinnerware
- Brides Cake, to be designed by the bride and be displayed on a cake riser of your choice
- Professional Cake Service – we will cut and serve your cakes(if you choose to have a grooms cake, as well) to your guests
- Entertainment Coordinator (D.J.) to facilitate your reception and party
- Color customizable up lighting
- Projector and screen for your personalized slide show
- Reception Coordinator & experienced uniformed wait staff to serve you and your guests
- Set up and clean up of reception area
- Commissioned Officer for parking and guest assistance
Ashelynn Manor does not sell or serve alcohol. However; we will allow our customers to bring in their own beer and/or wine only to be served at their reception by our preferred bar tending company. If you choose to serve any hard liquor then we have a wonderful bar service company just for you. For the safety of all, Ashelynn Manor does not allow the service of “shots” . An additional officer must be added to your event.
Ashelynn Manor’s “Full Service” Ceremony & Receptions Pricing Summary
Sunday Afternoon Reception Peak Non Peak
Based on 3 hours and 50 guests~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$5,500 $5,000
$15 per person over the base number of guests
Off Peak Months of Jan. Feb. July, August and September
Food & Beverage Package Required
Food & Beverage Minimum Sunday Mid-Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$1,000
Bar ~You may bring in your own beer and/or wine only to be served to your guests. We will add a bar tender to your event from our preferred bar service company. If you should choose to serve any hard liquor then we have a wonderful bar service company just for you. No outside adult beverages may be brought in, if you should choose to serve hard alcoholic beverages. For the safety of all, Ashelynn Manor does not allow the service of “shots”. An additional officer must be added to your event. Pricing provided upon request.
Please add 7.25% sales tax to all of our services
Brunch Menu Options: The Ava Rian – French toast casserole served with breakfast sausage, seasonal fresh fruit, assortment of breakfast breads, orange juice, fresh milk, & a specialty coffee/hot tea bar. The Addison Lynn – Breakfast egg & sausage casserole served with seasonal fresh fruit, assortment of breakfast breads, orange juice, fresh milk and a specialty coffee/hot tea bar. Lunch Menu Options: The Benjamin – A crisp assortment of vegetables served with herb dipping sauce, assorted deli meat finger sandwiches, pasta salad, fresh seasonal fruit with sweet cream dip, relish trays and domestic cheese display with crackers. This is a nice lunch! Home Style – Your choice of Chicken Tetrazzini, King Ranch Chicken of Beef or Veggie Lasagna, your choice of vegetable, garden salad and fresh rolls The Italian – Italian meatballs, penne pasta with marinara sauce, seasoned green beans, Italian salad, rolls/butter. The Southern Comfort – Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, creamed corn or southern seasoned green beans, garden salad, fresh rolls. Angelina – Grilled chicken breast, pasta & homemade Alfredo sauce, vegetable of your choice, Italian salad & fresh rolls.
We can customize menus upon request
***Tastings for our menus are at our Open House events*** Pricing is subject to change without notice
Follow Us on Instagram
Brows by location to find elegant wedding venues in your area