Sunday Late morning or Early Afternoon Packages
For Your Ceremony:
- Ashelynn Manor’s Vintage chapel or Amish styled gazebo for your ceremony
- 45 minute rehearsal facilitated by our bridal coordinator
- Our in house sound system with microphones and sound engineer
- For gazebo ceremonies – setup and break down of chairs and house sound system
- Bridal Suites and Groom’s Cottage for your wedding party’s dressing
- Bridal Coordinator & Hostess to attend to all your needs the day of your wedding
- Our Bridal Coordinator will pin boutonnieres and corsages on your wedding party and loved ones
Groom and bride’s names on the door for your guests to see as they enter “The Manor” for a garden wedding or inside the Chapel’s interior doors
Our professional staff will bring your ceremony floral & decor from the ceremony site to the reception
Ashelynn Manor golf cart to taxi elderly or physically challenged guests from the ceremony to the reception
For Your Reception:
- Round tables & Chiavari chairs
- White, ivory, black or brown floor length linens & napkin color choice from our selection
- Sweet heart table for the Bride & Groom
- Centerpieces for guest tables from our selections of lanterns, pewter candelabras, crystal candle vases, hanging tea lights and more
- Menu of your choice – See Menu options below
Your meal is served on fine dinnerware
Brides Cake, to be designed by the bride and be displayed on a cake riser of your choice
Professional Cake Service – we will cut and serve your cakes(if you choose to have a grooms cake, as well) to your guests
Entertainment Coordinator (D.J.) to facilitate your reception and party
- Color customizable up lighting
- Projector and screen for your personalized slide show
Gourmet iced tea, fruit punch
Coffee Service with gourmet creamers
Reception Coordinator & experienced uniformed wait staff to serve you and your guests
Set up and clean up of reception area
Commissioned Officer for parking and guest assistance
Ashelynn Manor does not sell or serve alcohol. However, we allow our customers to bring in their own alcoholic beverages to be served at their reception. An additional officer must be added to your event. You must hire a bartender from Ashelynn Manor’s preferred vendor list.
- Ashelynn Manor’s Sunday Mid-Day/Afternoon events start time is from 10:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- The event duration time is 3 hours.
- We only will book one wedding a day as of December 1, 2016. You will have the venue for the day to decorate, have your makeup and hair done on site (see Exquisite Reflections, on our preferred vendors tab), and ease into your day
- You are welcome to come and meet with us, your florist, etc. as much as you’d like while planning your wedding day. We will have a “final” meeting with the bride, groom & family to go through your wedding day from start to finish! We will take all of your details and document them so that your day will be executed perfectly! We want you to relax and enjoy your day.
- Our customers are allowed to come and take engagement photos with their photographer as long we are not having an event. You are welcome to have your bridal portraits taken during normal business hours so you will be able to change into and out of your dress in the bridal suite.
Brunch Menu Options:
The Ava Rian – French toast casserole served with breakfast sausage, seasonal fresh fruit, assortment of breakfast breads, orange juice, fresh milk, & a specialty coffee/hot tea bar.
The Addison Lynn – Breakfast egg & sausage casserole served with seasonal fresh fruit, assortment of breakfast breads, orange juice, fresh milk and a specialty coffee/hot tea bar.
Lunch Menu Options:
The Benjamin – A crisp assortment of vegetables served with herb dipping sauce, assorted deli meat finger sandwiches, pasta salad, fresh seasonal fruit with sweet cream dip, relish trays and domestic cheese display with crackers and gourmet iced tea. This is a nice lunch!
The Santa Maria – Italian meatballs, penne pasta with marinara sauce, seasoned green beans, Italian salad, rolls/butter and gourmet iced tea.
The Southern Comfort – Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, creamed corn or southern seasoned green beans, garden salad, fresh rolls and gourmet iced tea.
Package pricing is available for minimum of 50 or 100 guests.
We can customize menus upon request
***Tastings for our menus are on our Open House events***
*Contact us for pricing information*