Our Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Evening Packages
(New prices go in effect July 15th for our Off Peak Months of Jan. Feb. July, Aug. and Sept. pricing)
For Your Ceremony:
- Ashelynn Manor’s Vintage chapel or Amish styled gazebo for your ceremony
- 45 minute rehearsal facilitated by our bridal coordinator
- Our in house sound system with microphones and sound engineer
- For gazebo ceremonies – setup and break down of chairs and house sound system
- Bridal Suites and Groom’s Cottage for your wedding party’s dressing
- Bridal Coordinator & Hostess to attend to all your needs the day of your wedding
- Our Bridal Coordinator will pin boutonnieres and corsages on your wedding party and loved ones
Groom and bride’s names on the door for your guests to see as they enter “The Manor” for a garden wedding or inside the Chapel’s interior doors
Our professional staff will bring your ceremony floral & decor from the ceremony site to the reception
Ashelynn Manor golf cart to taxi elderly or physically challenged guests to the reception
For Your Reception:
- Round tables & Chiavari chairs
- White, ivory, black or brown floor length linens & napkin color choice from our selection
- Sweet heart table for the Bride & Groom
- Centerpieces for guest tables from our selections of lanterns, pewter candelabras, crystal candle vases, hanging tea lights and more
- Menu of your choice – See Menu options below
Your meal is served on fine dinnerware
Brides Cake, to be designed by the bride and be displayed on a cake riser of your choice
Professional Cake Service – we will cut and serve your cakes(if you choose to have a grooms cake, as well) to your guests
Entertainment Coordinator (D.J.) to facilitate your reception and party
- Color customizable up lighting
- Projector and screen for your personalized slide show
Gourmet iced tea, fruit punch
Coffee Service with gourmet creamers
Reception Coordinator & experienced uniformed wait staff to serve you and your guests
Set up and clean up of reception area
Commissioned Officer for parking and guest assistance
Ashelynn Manor does not sell or serve alcohol. However, we allow our customers to bring in their own alcoholic beverages to be served at their reception. An additional officer must be added to your event. You must hire a bartender from Ashelynn Manor’s preferred vendor list.
- You may choose a 4 or 5 hours for your event time (Additional event time may be added to your event, if you so desire).
- We only will book one wedding a day as of December 1, 2016. You will have the venue for the day to decorate, have your makeup and hair done on site (see Exquisite Reflections, on our preferred vendors tab), and ease into your day
- You are welcome to come and meet with us, your florist, etc. as much as you’d like while planning your wedding day. We will have a “final” meeting with the bride, groom & family to go through your wedding day from start to finish! We will take all of your details and document them so that your day will be executed perfectly! We want you to relax and enjoy your day.
- Our customers are allowed to come and take engagement photos with their photographer as long we are not having an event. You are welcome to have your bridal portraits taken during normal business hours so you will be able to change into and out of your dress in the bridal suite.
The Southern Comfort: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, creamed corn or southern seasoned green beans, garden salad, fresh rolls, gourmet iced tea.
The Angelina – Grilled chicken breast and fettuccini with Alfredo sauce, seasoned green beans, Italian salad, rolls/butter and gourmet iced tea.
The Emma Leigh – Chicken breast smothered in sautéed red onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, three cheese and white wine, choice of two side dishes, Ashelynn’s house salad rolls/butter and gourmet iced tea.
The Southern Hospitality – Barbeque dinner with 2 meat option: Sliced beef brisket, sausage links or turkey, homemade baked beans, twice baked potatoes, all the fixings and gourmet iced tea.
The Cassandra –Carved roasted beef served with au jus and creamy horseradish sauce, choice of two sides, Ashelynn’s house salad, fresh rolls/butter and gourmet iced tea.
The La Rosa – Mixed Beef and Chicken Fajitas served with refried beans, Spanish rice, pico de gallo, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, flour tortillas and gourmet iced tea. Chips and salsa will be on your guests’ tables.
The Lorino – A lovely display of assorted deli meat finger sandwiches, fresh seasonal fruit display with sweet cream dip, a crisp assortment of vegetables served with herb dipping sauce, relish display, warm spinach artichoke dip, meatballs served in a special basting sauce, pasta salad, domestic cheese display with assorted crackers and gourmet iced tea.
The Caraway – For starters; boiled shrimp served in an ice bowl with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges, fresh seasonal fruit display, domestic cheese display, and your choice of two hot appetizers from our seasonal menu selections (only one seafood appetizer may be chosen from the list).
Caraway’s Dinner Menu: Your choice of 2 carving stations: roasted beef with au jus and creamy horseradish sauce, oven roasted turkey or a delicious smoked ham, your choice of two side dishes, Christine’s signature salad, hot rolls/butter and gourmet iced tea.
Hot Appetizers for Caraway: Due to seasonal variations, contact Ashelynn Manor for an updated list. However, the following selections may be available: Chicken Satay Skewer, Quesadilla Chicken Cornucopia, Mini Assorted Quiche, Asparagus Tips wrapped in Filo, Brie Cheese with Raspberry & Almonds, Mushroom Stuffed with Seafood, Bacon wrapped Shrimp or Scallop, Mini Beef Wellington, Mini Crab Cakes, Chicken and Cheese Empanada, Chicken Quesadilla with Cheese, Spanakopita, Mini Pizzas, and Antipasto Skewer. (Only one seafood appetizer may be chosen from the list)
Ashelynn Manor’s Menus Side Dish Choices:
Starch Choices: Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Rosemary Red Roasted Potatoes, Seasoned Baby Bakers, Twice Baked Potato Casserole, Wild Rice w/Toasted Almonds or Rice Pilaf.
Vegetable Choices: Seasoned Green Beans, Normandy Blend, Glazed Carrots, Sautéed Sweet Corn, Broccoli Flowerets drizzled with Hollandaise Sauce or Seasoned Asparagus
Hors d’ oeuvre Packages may be added to any menu selection
***Tastings for our menus are on our Open House events***
We can customize menus upon request
Restricted “Outside Catering” packages available upon request. Outside caterers must be licenced and insured.
* Contact us for pricing information*